domenica 17 dicembre 2017

{Last year} A Walk in The Woods

December 17, 2016. 
Sunday walk on my hills, the one I've know for all my life, with my new found friend C. 
We met through her dating of my very good high school friend and just like that we discovered so many things in common
Isn't it weird how friendship works? It can come from long times spent together or more surprisingly from coordination of thoughts and balance of attitude. Hard to find. Gift to treasure. 

I'm pretty sure that wasn't her really first impression of me, as I'm told, I defended him against her on the very first day we met . I have no recollection of this whatsoever.
But I must have recovered somehow because I really consider her a true friend.





   





                                    







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento