venerdì 24 agosto 2018

What I've Learned This Week |Thirteen|


One. 
Despite the fact that in the office we’re all adults, my pears went missing from the fridge the other day. Who takes other peoples fruits? When you work about two seconds away from many different supermarkets? It was really sad.



Two. 
I need help with my addictions: my Phone. Food. Coffee. Help. Help. I asked M to point out when he notices I’m on too much, but most of the time, my husband is not with me. I spend two hours commuting, and it would be enough time a day to be scrolling scrolling and scrolling, right? Wrong. For some reason the other night I ended up watching “The ten best cheap American beer ranked” on youtube. I don’t even like cheap American beer.                                                    
For coffee…I’m going caffeine free for about a month every now and then and it works, and I feel wonderful. I’m off for a couple of days, with headaches and bad night sleep but after I sleep better and longer. It also didnt’ really help being in Italy for 4 days after months of bad British coffee. Look at this beauty.

Three. 
I’ve always been a morning person, expect maybe for a regression between 22 and 23 when I was working at night and therefore sleeping until noon.                                                                             
But lately, I’ve been setting my alarm clock thirty minutes before I actually need to be up. At home I do random things during those thirty minutes, and I even manage to go to the gym before work once. I want to try and keep it up. The only problem is that I want to zonk out by 10,30…

Four.
For the second time,i.e. always, we’re going to miss the Manchester Pride Weekend. It’s supposed to be amazing! And the town it’s preparing so well for it! even the trams are decorated. I know it’s very probably just cheap marketing but it gives me such a good sense of openness and civil sense of right.






Happy Weekend Everyone! Be Proud!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento