mercoledì 14 febbraio 2018

Five Things I Do Wrong and Five Things I Do Right


  1. I don’t answer his questions. Especially on the small issues, it really seems like I’m ignoring him. Sometimes I’m only just thinking about an answer, but I understand how it comes out as frustrating.
  2. I ask and ask and ask until he answer my questions :D
  3. I snap at him or answer sharply even when not necessary.
  4. Sometimes I start doing something else while I’m cooking and create very avoidable messes that he then feels like having to fix.
  5. I don’t take perfect care of myself in a ladylike kind of way in weight, make up, change of earrings, buying new clothes…

  1. Even if I don’ t really believe in it, I make the bed when I’m the last getting up, which thankfully is fairly rare.
  2. When he’s away for a couple of days I make sure the house is clean and tidy
  3. I grocery shop and cook lunches and dinners I know he likes
  4. I push him to do the things I know he would like to do, even if this means we’re spending more time apart and I try, as much as possible, to not involve him in things I know he doesn't like.…sometimes it’s not possible :D
  5. I always kiss him warmly morning and night


Happy Valentines Day!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento