martedì 11 marzo 2014

Day 6, I've got the Monday Blues


Goodmorning heartache
You old gloomy sight

Goodmorning heatache
Thought we said goodbye last night
I turned and tossed 'til it seemed you had gone
But here you are with the dawn
Wish I'd forget you, but you're here to stay
It seems I met you when my love went away
Now everyday I start by saying to you
Goodmorning heartache, what's new?

I thought waking up at 5 would give me that sprint by 8 before getting to the office.
But no, not really.
I was sleepy the whole day!
I've got off work as soon as I could, got home, made dinner, change of clothes to get to my routine for the 30 minutes of daily workout ( which by the way it's coming along pretty well! Maybe I can post it sometimes...) and basically that was it.
Ya know, one of those days.  No chinese words, no pictures, just basically, not much.
Until tomorrow...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento