giovedì 6 marzo 2014

Day 2

Well, hello!
I've already skip a day of real physical activity!
I guess I need to also get organised! (yeah, right)
Because on the way to work I wonder , When the heck am I going to do it today?
I had a dinner organised with ex colleagues at 6.30 , and I knew I was not going to leave the office before 5.30.
So I walked.
Insead of going right to the car when I got off, I walked, not fast, I definitely didn't run , for about 25 minutes.
And then, I went to dinner. To one of my favorite place on earth.

Forgot to take a picture, so I took it here

Americans, if you read here (hi!!) , visit it. It's marvelous!

Here in Torino, on week nights, they have a vegan plate, just perfect.
Yesterday I enjoyed wheat beans with vegetables ragù and artichoke farinata. May I say, slurp.

Speaking of eating, here's some of my favorites chinese words ...food!
They are not all new to me, but definitely worth mention:

11. 北京烤鸭 bei1jing1 kao3ya1 peking duck
12. 饺子jiao3zi  dumplings
13.蛋炒饭 dan4 chao3 fan4  egg fried rice
14. 西红柿炒蛋 xi1 hong2shi4 chao3 dan4 eggs and tomatoes
15. 咕嚕肉 gu1 lu3 rou4  sweet and sour pork
16. 宫保鸡丁gong1 bao3 ji1 ding1 kong pao chicken
17. 春饼 chun1 bing3 chun bing
18. 烧肉 shao1 rou4 fried pork belly
19. 红烧肉 hong2 shao1 rou4 red braised pork
20. 麻婆豆腐 ma2 pou2 dou4 fu  hot tofu

So here we go. I'm hungry now. :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento