domenica 22 aprile 2018

What I've Learned This Week |Eleven|

1. Giving your resignation from a job that just wasn't right for you gives a very good feeling of freedom.

two. I had almost two weeks of time in between jobs. I had a whole list of things to do. I love lists. I love having things to do. I also love having the possibility of having to do something and being able to post pone it to give naps a Netflix the priority, ah!

Three. It felt good to not having anyplace to be or anyone to listen to for a couple of weeks . but I'm sure it was just because I knew I soon was going to have someplace to be and a boss to listen to every morning.



FOUR. How is it that the time spent at home always seems shorter? Or better how is it that I always miscalculate how long a task will take to get done or how long that 30 minutes episode actually ends up being...!

FiVe. I love, love, love new beginnings, and this is a such a big one.
Almost everything I've known for the past year is going to change.
My normal day consisted in a very long and dreaded driving commute to a job I didn't love, before, most days, an hour in a gym that I needed after all that time spent seated.
I now can decide to ride my bike to work, or better take the bus given the raining days rate in Manchester, walk in the city center for fifteen minutes, loving the job for the values and the purpose of the company and and don't feel the physical need to go to the gym given all the walking I will be doing.
This is a big change. And it's going to be good!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento