giovedì 2 novembre 2017

What I've Learned This Week | Eight | November

November in the United States is the month of thanksgiving, and therefore a reminder of what lately I’ve been thankful for.

1.The people I love. My husband, or better form of his character. (this is of course just a few things that I particularly noticed lately) He doesn’t’ really complain about anything, not even being sick on a 10 hours trip home;
(I always knew this as I don’t do much)he does so much in the house , but having to do everything myself for a couple of days made me realise this even more; he calms me down when I have to many ideas on what to do next: sometimes it’s frustrating, but for the bigger picture it’s probably the best!
My parents and my parents in law. I find myself asking myself what my parents would do fairly often. And we are so lucky that the four of them jump gladly at any, any of our requests, no matter how random.
Some fine friend that spent time and money just to come see me. We had a wonderful weekend!



2.My time. I start working at what feels like the crack of dawn, but I’m enjoying the long afternoons…too bad the battery dies at 9 sharp after two and a half minutes of Stranger Things.

                                                   

3.Weather forecast. Like seriously, how do they do it I’m not sure. And they must go crazy in England because it changes literally 154 times a day. But I’m so glad I get to see this. Finally rain is coming where needed and the sun is shining where rare.
Yeah, you see those rays? That’s a sunny day here up north!

4.The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. Christmas is hereee in full blown! Santa is up on the tower of  the hall in Albert Square and in fact, they will inaugurate Christmas Market this coming Saturday and I can. not. wait. 


4. Changes. Winter is coming ( as the only Game of Thrones reference I know) and we’re switching  “The Humid” ,as I lovingly  call our apartment, for a house we’ll hopefully get to call home soon! I feel like such a grown up!


Here’s to gratitude! and how it turns everything into enough.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento