venerdì 11 agosto 2017

What I've Learned This Week |One|


The Curry Mile with rain,sun and rainbow on a Sunday afternoon.

1.Social media takes a lot of my time without giving me lots in return. Out of all the videos/pictures/discussions that I see casually on Facebook, how many would have been consciously chosen by me? For how many would I have actually put down whatever I was doing and watched them? Not that many. The only solution I see is not visiting social media as often as I do now. This , incidentally , is also a fairly constant request I get from the husband; I should just follow my own advice.

2.Making new friends in a foreign country at 36 is not an easy task, but it's not impossible. What could help, as in most things in life, is : 1.don't freak out ;2. don't push it too hard 3. don't fret. Things will come.


3.Speaking of friends, I have to make peace with the fact that there are always going to be topics on which I don't agree with everyone. I have to learn to judge less easily and express my thoughts better, because as much as I believe in something, if it's going to ruin a friendship is probably better to express my opinion only if truly necessary and with on open mind.


4.I haven't exactly learned this this week but it came pretty clear that if I want to achieve the fitness related goals I've set my mind to when I started the gym I have to stop questioning judgement of experts and just do what I'm told.


5. I really want to improve my knowledge in finance to improve my possibility of financial freedom, the ultimate goal.






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento