venerdì 7 febbraio 2014

New Years Resolution (in the middle of February)

Well this is weird.
Seems like a have tons of ideas and then never put the action in to actually do stuff.
So I'm just going to do an infinite list and see what I can check off everymonth! every week? every day? not sure.
Sounds good to me though!
here


read 12 books
lose 12 pounds
sew 12 things
run a 10 K again! or 12? (I'm sensing a trend here)
Gym 3 times a week (instead of 1 or 2 like now)
stick to my lent resolution (I'm pretty good at this)
stick to my budget
start a side hustle
365 pictures!
save (not just use money that I've got) to buy me The Force!
babysit some (or all!) of my friends baby(ies!!) for a whole night
start rowing
try rock climbing
watch all of the Coen brother movies (almost there...not really)
learn how to complete a pull up bar
complete a recipe for another blogger
get up earlier and have breakfast at home ( really really bad at this one)
and finally...
blogging more! I love this diary thing...





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento